Re: [Tigers] seat repair parts

To: <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>, "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] seat repair parts
From: "Tigerman" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:19:04 -0600
I redid the seats to my mustang recently and the clips used for that
application were very generic, probably available at any upholstery shop or
online at many places.  I know the pliers were called hog ring pliers, so
that might imply that the clips are called hog rings?

Anyway, hopefully someone can let you know if these seats used clips that
were more specific than the general ones I used on my mustang.

Steve