[Tigers] Tiger story

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger story
From: "Bob Dixon" <bobdixon@frii.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:58:08 -0600 (MDT)
I just have to share this.  This weekend I began the process of removing,
tagging, and bagging parts off of a Mk1a I bought about a year and a half
ago.  I'm doing a ground up resto.

I live in Colorado and I bought this car out of Ohio.  I knew this was a
Colorado car at somepoint in it's lifetime.  I pulled the kickpanel on the
drivers side and found an old newspaper stuffed in there.  The date was
December 15, 1970.  Kind of cool.  The paper was the 'Longmont Times
Call'.  I couldn't believe it.  I live in Longmont.  In 1970 there was
probably around 20K people in this little cow town.  What are the odds???

Bob