[Tigers] Sunbeam Motorhome

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam Motorhome
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:43:27 -0400
On Ebay there is a 1967 Sunbeam Motorhome listed : Item number: 200164057134.
This may be like the one you are looking for.   I have seen it a few times at
the Mad Dogs and Englishmen show in Kalamazoo, MI..  From my general
inspection it appears to be in good shape.  Although with what appears to be a
Alpine 4 cyl it can't be too peppy on the road.

                                                     Jeff