[Tigers] After market gages

To: "Tigers@Autox. Team. Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] After market gages
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:48:58 -0500
Curt it wouldn't be that hard to cut a piece of walnut to 4 inches that had
a small lip on it with a 3 and 3/8 hole in it.  It would only be 5/16 inches
thick on the edges and probably would look OK.  Anyone with a lathe can do
this. -- Bill --

Is there a reasonable after market gage that fits in the 4" hole for the
speedometer and tach on the Tiger. I have looked at the Autometer and
Stewart
Warner gages and the 3-3/8 gages seem to be what they have. They have some
that look very stock but the wrong size. I am not so concerned with being
absolutely stock so much as nice looking and fit well. I saw a Cobra
replacement that fit close but it was really a different look and had the
opposite sweep speedometer.

Curt Hoffman