Re: [Tigers] Center console/ash tray

To: <un-cole-a@juno.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Center console/ash tray
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:16:53 -0700
>From Serial number 9470001 through the MarkII'a all had the ashtray attached
to the center console instead of the transmission tunnel as in the Alpine.
The consoles are all the same. The only difference is the placement of the
ashtray and the lift the dot stud for the tonneau cover.

Ross "Commodore Blues" Hulse

When did the center console with the ash tray attached start showing up on
production Tigers?
Mine does not have an ash tray attached but it's an early production Tiger
and
I have notice it does not have some of the regular items that later
production
Tigers have. Trying to figure out if my console is stock, if not, I will
have
to start searching for a console for my restoration.
As always thanks for the help.

Tim
B9470149