[Tigers] Ultimate Rootes-Mobile and its a Pig!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Ultimate Rootes-Mobile and its a Pig!
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:04:33 -0400
Forget your Sunbeam Funwagon or Harrington Alpine, on Ebay is the Ultimate
Rootes vehicle:  Item number: 270179282875  Humber Pig .   Yes, you and your
buddies can drive to any car show in a Humber Pig and who is going to have a
car like yours? With that battering ram front bumper nothing is going to stop
you from getting in.  There is enough room in back for 8 of your friends to
ride in style.  Pop that hood and you can show off the Rolls-Royce B60 6-cyl
4.2 litre petrol with 120 hp!  I guess the other Rootes engines of the period
didn't have enough oomph to propel the Pig.  You would think a amored car
would have a machine gun but there is none.  I guess you poked your weapon out
the gun ports to shoot the bad guys.

                                           Jeff