Re: [Tigers] True statistics?

To: CoolVT@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] True statistics?
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:21:02 -0700 (PDT)
Caution Sarcasm ahead :-)

Yes, and all accidents happen in 7 mile radius of
your home. Also California is currently closed due to fires. Please plan
accordingly for you holidays here to avoid the other numerous state closures,
which are not exclusively limited to, Earthquake season, Flood season, Gang
Violence season, Riot Season, and my favorite Traffic and Accident season.
I'm just poking fun at statistics, and left coast stuff on this fun Halloween
day.  I work with some smart math types now and again that look at these
blanket statements and ask the question what was the sampling and where did
they do the study and WHO did the study. So if they did this for the city of
Beverly hills might be different result then Salinas. Grain of salt on
anything like this comes to mind. Interesting none the less.

Some times It's
like watching TV news and expecting to get the truth.

****This is all in
fun, I'm jacked up on coffee and Halloween candy early today!****

On a TIGER
note, how was the Autocross at WSIR on Sunday? I was at the track with the
Cobra Club and totally spaced out and forgot to go up for the run.

Sandy