Re: [Tigers] Risk Homeostasis

To: RSSmithIQ@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Risk Homeostasis
From: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:20:36 GMT
Sounds good to me.
A classic example is smoking, why punish the people who don't smoke by making
them pay for a smokers health care. It never made sense to me that a smoker
could complain that the cigarette companies are responsible for their medical
condition. It's not rocket science, inhaling smoke, any kind of smoke, has a
detrimental affect on your body.
And before anyone complains, yes I am a reformed smokers, so don't feed me any
BS lines about the addicting power of cigarettes. If you want to smoke that is
fine with me but don't expect me to pay for your hospital care!!!  I have a
Tiger I need to restore and can't spare any more funds on ignorant people.
My two cents for what it's worth.

Tim