[Tigers] Butching Firewall

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Butching Firewall
From: "Mike Hokanson" <hokey@oasisol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:27:21 -0800
I think Bob H (Papa Bear) sez it best.  I remember many years ago (80's) in a
small garage in Portland Oregon..... There he was, making a few cuts with a
hacksaw.  Then out came the BIG sledge hammer to make some room for the
Webers.  I think there is a photograph somewhere in the family archives of
that historical event.  But as time has shown, the horsepower was worth it.
Everytime I drive that car, the big grin reveals the sacrifices we made :-)

Mike Hokanson
Fallon, Nevada