Re: [Tigers] exhaust dressing for original exhaust manifolds

To: Rollright@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] exhaust dressing for original exhaust manifolds
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:23:20 +0000
I used Eastwood's on my manifolds in 1992.  Worked GREAT.  There is a little
rust starting now but
boy did they look good for several years.  I had them sandblasted at the local
headstone maker before
painting.  When you first fire up the new motor they will fume off for a while,
don't start it in the garage!
Gary
From: Rollright@aol.com