[Tigers] Shelby speaks out about SAAC

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Shelby speaks out about SAAC
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 21:40:21 -0600
It seems to me that Carroll is about 85 years old.  I doubt if he is
interested in maximizing anything but his age at this time, hoping for at
least one or two more years. -- Bill --

Shelby's claims are just that, "claims".

More is going to be revealed and more accusations will be made by both
"sides"...eventually the dust will settle. But, there's no doubt in my mind
that
Shelby is interested in one thing and one thing only...maximizing the
dollars
to  Shelby. Some things never change :-)

Of course, Kopec and his crew aren't exactly sympathetic characters, either

LOL.