[Tigers] upcoming Tigers United

To: "tiger list" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] upcoming Tigers United
From: "Mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:47:07 -0800
Hi Listers,

I am chairing Tigers United XXXI this coming June 26-29 and wanted to let you
know about it.  The event will be held in the city of Big Bear Lake, in the
San Bernardino Mountains of Southern California.

The host hotel is the Northwoods Resort, which is a full service hotel.  This
is a great place in that it is adjacent to the Village so those not wanting to
do cars 24/7 can relax and play in the Village, plus it is located two blocks
from the lake.  The hotel room rate for the event is $109. per night.  For
those wishing to arrive early or remain after TU XXXI the hotel will honor the
same rate.  http://www.northwoodsresort.com

This year I've chosen to celebrate Rootes race cars and as such already have
commitments from seven of them and another dozen or so I'm working on or have
yet to contact.  So far we have commitments for people coming from as far away
as South Africa and I'm hopeful they will share insights on those 73 South
African Tigers during one of the evening's festivities.  The event will also
be "friendly" to participants who may not yet have a Tiger or have a Tiger
that runs and drives and want to bring one of their other special interest
cars.

Registration forms should be available soon on the CAT website,
http://www.catmbr.org/Events1.htm , in CAT's January Newsletter, hopefully
other clubs' newsletters, or by contacting me directly and I'll Email the
forms to you.

Let me know if I can answer any questions...

Thanks,

Darrell

mtjoy@telis.org