Re: [Tigers] Lucas website

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lucas website
From: <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:15:12 -0800
I visited the Beaulieu museum two years ago. I can definitely recommend it.
It's fairly handy if you are on an excursion to the New Forest, Bath,
Stonehenge areas. ALso it's the home of a well-known classic car swap meet
("jumble" in local parlance) and classic car auctions.    For reasons that are
completely obscure, the Brits pronounce it "Byew-lee." Thumbing their noses at
the French, no doubt.