Re: [Tigers] ebay Alger 140189086032

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay Alger 140189086032
From: Scott Rekate <srekate@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:48:19 -0800
Here in the north west corner of Oregon, after purchasing and
trailering my Tiger from CA, then applying for a new title and
registration at the DMV, the lady only needed to see it's original
title and take a physical  examination of the VIN tag, which by the
way had been replaced and relocated to the underside of the hood by
POs. This was after I explained to her that I question the 1967 year
stated on the title and that I was told it was a 1966 (from ncm).
She seemed to imply that that didn't matter and the title appeared
clean. I was sent on my way with a new registration, title, and tags.

BTW:  my tip on purchasing this Tiger as original was the TAC tag
applied to the proper place.

Scott
B382000659