Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...

To: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...body modifications...
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:12:54 -0800
Randy and  Tigers,

The link reference gives the source, as well as a picture of a Bunny in
the passenger seat of my car. I quote from the page, and do not know how
much more specific it can be, with the manufacturer and the Moss Motors
source and part number:

I had originally purchased an NOS Rootes Factory 3 point belt system.
Unfortunately, though never opened, time and oxidation had turned the
black belt purple, and adjustment mechanism was not well designed. I was
able to locate an American made unit which, I believe, is sold by Moss
Motors for the MGB. Since the factory is local (Beams Industries Inc.,
10519 South Sunnylane Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73160 (405) 793-1901) a
referral to local source is likely. The Model Number is CH 600SH,
#13022. It probably is available in many choices of color, as long as
it's black.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com