[Tigers] Tiger Gas Mileage

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Gas Mileage
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:27:23 -0600
They started making them again in 2005.  I will still let everyone else try
these things to prove them because in the middle seventies there were
glorifying articles just like this one.  I think I will go look at one just
to see what they are like out of curiosity.  They are only about 50 g so the
price isn't too bad. -- Bill --

This off the net.

"Mercedes plans to make only 3,000 of the CDIs available this year. It's my
belief that those will last as long as a snowball in July so trot to your
dealer instantly. But there is a rub. Even a diesel engine this clean is not
sold in California, New York, Massachusetts, Maine or Vermont."