Re: [Tigers] paint input for B9547

To: Joe Rebelo <joe@herrmannfinancial.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] paint input for B9547
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:02:46 -0800
Joe, all,
I am having an estimate made for painting my old Tiger. I should have it
next week. right now th ecar is Omaha orange modified to make it a bit
brioghter. The painter says he n=has a metallic pearlescent orange that
will be perfect for the car, will have about the same shade of
orangeness as it has now. He also want to sapend a million manhours
taking out the body waves, lol... this will be a base coat clear coat 2
stage stuff. As with soem others, not original but willbe pretty none
the less. If I can afford it... Will let everyone know about the costs
for the body work and paint next week after Christmas.  Also going to
have the bumpers rechromed and the front one repaired/straightned out.
As ya'llmight have figured out by now, I am not a purist when it comes
to my cars, especially the red race ca, lol..

mayf