[Tigers] Ebay Alger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Ebay Alger
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 17:24:36 -0500
Funny that the seller of Alger #140189086032 on Ebay  couldn't get a bid of
more than $4,200.  I would think that even an Alger  would be worth more than
that. Possibly people were afraid of the car because of  the Tiger body parts?
Seems to me that someone who knew nothing about  Tigers and wasn't a member
of this list, and therefore not known about the  controversy, would have paid
more than $4,200.

I think the seller would have more success selling in the spring instead of
the week before Xmas.

                                                   Jeff