[Tigers] Lat 8 Valve Covers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Lat 8 Valve Covers
From: "Cullen McCann" <CMcCann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:14:00 -0600
Friends,

I have a question, obviously I'm missing something. On eBay right now
there is a set of buddy bar casting Lat 8 Tiger valve covers, and they
have been bid up to 255.00 and aren't even near the end of the auction,
not even half way over. They look like they are on their way towards 600
bucks. ( or more)

Rick as SS has them for 230.00 a pair in stock. They certainly look the
same in the pictures to me. Is there that much of a difference for the
valve covers (I guess being N.O.S.) between the set on eBay and Rick's
reproduction set that someone would pay that much more for them? The
buddy bar casting label is on the inside correct? How would you ever be
able to tell the difference if there is any?

.........is it a difference in bolt pattern or head style. late vs.
early etc?

Thanks,

Cullen
B382001452