[Tigers] Works Tigers 1964-1966

To: "tiger list" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Works Tigers 1964-1966
From: "Mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 17:28:55 -0800
All,

As we speak Dave McDermott is finalizing a group shipment of Graham Roode's
book (that means the shipping cost less than if a single book is ordered and
shipped).  The shipment will go out in a day or two.  If you are interested
contact Dave directly.  Realize the book isn't cheap at ~#40 plus shipping to
Dave in Denver plus his shipping to you.  Below is a letter from the publisher
to Dave, et.al.  Email Dave pronto if you are serious about wanting one of
these books at mcdermd@stripe.colorado.edu  Please, no tire kickers for Dave.
BTW Dave isn't buying on spec so there won't be extras.  He's just another one
of the good guys in our community.

(Hope I'm not in trouble with Dave for this.  Hey D. I owe you one)

Just the messenger.

Darrell

>>Hello again Dave, and fellow TIGER enthusiasts.
>>
>>Being the publisher of the new Graham Roode Tiger book "THE WORKS TIGERS",
>>and also a STOC member, I would like to make you aware of an ordering plan
>>that has been wotked out.
>>
>>Due to the weight/cost/postal charges of getting this book to Tiger people
>>in the US, a plan has been worked out to ship a quantity of books via an
Air