Re: [Tigers] Dynamat

To: <mwood24020@aol.com>, <thorlp@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dynamat
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:51:31 -0500
I went the LizardSkin route.

I recall a college buddy leaving his convertible top down (just an old Pontiac
Firebird) and being too lazy to put the top up when it rained overnight. The
next morning we opening the doors to let out 6-8 inches of rain...and dry the
carpets out. It was like a bad commercial, I expected fish to flop out also.

So I have been afraid of products that get glued in...they might trap moisture
and lead to rust. My Tiger had some floorboard work due to sitting in a barn
for a number of years with the old carpets (and other crap) in place sucking
up the moisture. But maybe I am over reacting...but then again growing up with
Michigan rust...it's tough knowing...rust never sleeps!

Paul