Re: [Tigers] Reminder: Russo and Steel

To: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>, Tiger's Den
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Reminder: Russo and Steel
From: sunbeam john <sunbeamjohn@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:17:55 -0700
The Russo and Steel Tiger will be auction off this Friday at 7:15 PM Mountain
Time I will be there and I will email everyone the results but if you need to
know ASAP you my call me on my cell phone which is 480 695-4570.
John Cossman
sunbeamjohn@msn.com > Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:30:39 -0600> From:
CMcCann@lwpb.com> To: tigers@autox.team.net> Subject: [Tigers] Reminder: Russo
and Steel> > Friends,> > Reminder that the Russo and Steel Auction is this
coming Saturday on> ESPN2 and appears to start at 9:00 am in the morning. As
discussed> previously there will a Tiger up for auction ( and there is a>
light-hearted wager going for its high bid), but its a neat auction to> check
out all the great cars, nonetheless. My impression in the past has> been that
Russo and Steel will have more European cars on the block than> other
auctions, like Barrett Jackson. So even if this particular Tiger> doesn't
interest you, there will likely be lots of cool stuff.> > Regards,> > Cullen>
http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are subscribed as sunbeamjohn@msn.com>