[Tigers] Trunk Mounted Fuel Pump Set-Up...

To: "Smit, Theo" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Trunk Mounted Fuel Pump Set-Up...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:01:32 -0500
Theo,
Not a Mk2 set-up...but here is how the P.O. of my car set things up in the
trunk...pretty simple and straight forward....

http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/looking/bf7.jpg

http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/some/CarTrunk1.jpg

Everything fits under the false floor in the trunk.

What you can't see is a Fram Canister Type Fuel Filter mounted under the car
in between the fuel tank crossover tube and the fuel Mallory fuel
pump...bolted to the trunk floor...the filter is like the one in the picture
(link attached)...

http://www.stockcarproducts.com/images/hpg1.jpg

The only draw back I suppose I can't use the stock spare tire hold down
bolt... i have to use a regular bolt through one of the lugs on the spare
tire...I guess I lose points in the concours category.

Paul