Re: [Tigers] Parts

To: "Bill Waite" <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>, "Steve Laifman"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Parts
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:24:17 +0000
and to add my experience from the people i've most benefited from:

1) doug jennings (in ohio) does top notch work very fast and is
totally dependable.
2) tom hall is obviously very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
i'd jump at any of his gear quality wise.  the same goes for rob
guerra at mod tiger eng.
3) sunbeam specialties provides quality parts and service although
i've seldom delt with rick himself.  (i tend to know what i want went
i call).