Re: [Tigers] transmissions

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, "Russ and Tammy C."
Subject: Re: [Tigers] transmissions
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:38:28 -0800 (PST)
If your on a PC check out this one, it is very good at helping visualizing gear
changes, and a nice easy to use interface. It does not have the Top Loader
ratios built in, but it saves you last run so it will show again if you
restart. Also does metric, and various speeds in gears. I may have posted it a
while ago, not sure but here is the link for GearCalc

http://www.locost7.info/gearcalc.php

The close ratio boxes are more natural to drive all around except from 1st,
where the 2:88's seem to hurt when moving the car off line, other then that I
would not give it up as the sensation is nice. 2 Cents at this point.

Sandy