Re: [Tigers] Plug Info

To: Alan Zeni <tiger@missiongranite.com>, tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Plug Info
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:52:12 -0800 (PST)
If no one on the LIST knows, then you might try
calling  the Summit hotline- they have techs that will
answer your question. I have a set of gt40P heads as
well(in a box) so Im interested when you find out what
plug to use- ALSO, Im interested to know how the
headeres fit since the plug comes out the middle and
not on an angle like they always have on other ford
heads. please let me/us know if you have to do
anything to the headers or stock exchaust manifolds to
make the plugs removeable etc. I reccomened you prefit
the headers/mainfolds to see if the plugs will screw
in, proir to installing the engine. Let us know about
the fitment vs. the plugs. Thanks, TonytheTiger