Re: [Tigers] Lower Radiator Hose

To: gharlowe@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lower Radiator Hose
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:17:29 -0800
Quicky Reply,

I have seen many lower hoses equipped with a "spring-like" inner
insert.  Makes many hoses either upper or lower, as needed, and reduces
auto parts inventory.

You might find a new, or used, spring of the correct OD and length, in
the event that you weren't just "shipped short" by a supplier.

Call or e-mail SS for assistance here.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman