[Tigers] Throttle Body Under AC Filter Cover FYI

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Throttle Body Under AC Filter Cover FYI
From: fsimer@gac.edu
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:26:54 -0600
I will be adding a closed loop TB FI  system (Holley pro-jection with
and added sensor and controller) on my Tiger probably in April/May, if
anyone has done it...let me know how it went..
The Throttle body will fit under the AC Air filter cover after I make
a new bottom can...I will get to it when I finish swearing at... oops
rebuilding my Lotus 907E for my JH

I will mount the pump behind the rear fire wall built into my car...
and probably make the move to a center fuel call as well..and then
maybe drive it before winter comes back again!

Frank Simer
Minneapolis