Re: [Tigers] Get Smart Preview

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>, William Lau
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Get Smart Preview
From: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:21:23 -0800 (PST)
I second Stephen's comments: I think he is perfect for the role and from the
trailer I have a hunch it is going to be a big hit.  It will be interesting to
see if the Tiger (or Alpine?) gets a more than passing role in the film.  It is
really unusual that they would go back to the "original" vehicle, as the auto
companies are usually willing to pay big bucks for product placement of new
vehicles in current movies.

  Bill Waite
  MK I and MK II Tiger
  Grand Rapids, MI

Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com> wrote:
  I can't think of a better actor for the part than Steve Carell. he has
the incredibly dry wit and humor that are the core of Maxwell Smart.
Have you ever watched him in a talk show interview... That's him in
real life, not the disfunctional charactors he plays in "The Office" or
many of his other movies. Big time actors get paid big bucks because
they can act in rolls other than what they are in real life. He'll do
fine so long as the script is done correctly. By the way, the Sopranos
are not real gangsters. ;)

You are subscribed as fordlandia@sbcglobal.net