[Tigers] Dyno Day at Superior Automotive

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Dyno Day at Superior Automotive
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:50:14 -0500
Listers,

Just a reminder that there is a Dyno day set for March 15 in Anaheim as
I recall. I will be bringing two different versions of a Performance
products piece called an "Air Flo" which mounts under the air cleaner
lid and is purported to improve air flow into the carb in restrictive
designed aircleaners. I have two versions ... both for Holley carbs. One
is for a carb with a chock horn and the other is for a carb with the
choke horn milled off. I have to modify both to work with the stock
Tiger air cleaner and will do that before the event. The people that
gave me the pieces absolutely want some feedback and I hope to provide
that and perhaps even do an article for CAT.

Can anyone that is attending let me know as I would like to assist in
gathering the data for the event so it can be presented to CAT for
publication. Please try and check what some of your engine specifics are
so we can include those for other owners that may be contemplating
similar combinations.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Services Consultant