Re: [Tigers] piston sizes

To: mark.rense@ge.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] piston sizes
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:35:53 EDT
My Silvolite pistons, .030 over were bought from someone in Nevada in
Januaryand were definitely 030. I hear you when you say that they are not
available
right now, but presumably that is a temporary stock-out situation.  Part
number 1106-30

Jim Armstrong

In a message dated 3/13/2008 2:23:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,