[Tigers] Throttle Cable

To: Bill Lawrence <billlawrence@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Throttle Cable
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:45:58 -0700
Bill,

I was driving home when the gas pedal went to the floor, and the car
went to idle.  Embarrassing .  The "cable" broke at the carb. connection
dog-leg rod end.

I purchased a replacement from Rick, at SS.  It was, as was the
original, a stiff wire rather than a "cable".  It has been about 10
years and it works fine.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com