Re: [Tigers] [Tiger] Edelbrock Intake Question

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] [Tiger] Edelbrock Intake Question
From: "Hugh Guynes" <hguynes@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:24:14 -0400
 Steve,

         I went from a Performer RPM to an Air Gap last year. With the Air Gap
, a Holley 750HP  and the Tiger aircleaner there is about a 1/2 in. clearance
with a Lat hood.   When I        changed manifolds I also changed from a 2 1/4
to a 2 1/2 in. exhaust so I don't  know how much of the increase was due to
just the manifold swap. With the exhaust and manifold change the engine went
from 367 rwhp to 377 rwhp and 377rwt to 394 rwt.

  Hope this helps.

  Hugh Guynes
  1966 MK1A