[Tigers] Tiger party at the Classic Motorsports Mitty

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger party at the Classic Motorsports Mitty
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:04:21 EDT
I have our Tiger project car about done now (stories start in the July issue)
and the first public showing will be at the Classic Motorsports Mitty event
at Road Atlanta the first weekend in May (May 2-4). Ford is the featured marque
that weekend and the first ever Miller Cup Mustang series race will take
place.

I would like to invite any and all Sunbeam owners to join me and display
their cars in a Sunbeam corrall. If we can get more than a few together or a
club
involved, I can get some track parade laps at Road Atlanta as well. We also
have new MX-5s available to autocross as well. We are having a beer party and
dart tournament Saturday night. Full details at: grmspeedfest.com.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL
Home.