[Tigers] Brake Master and 4-wheel disk brakes

To: <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Brake Master and 4-wheel disk brakes
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:25:45 -0400
Guys,

I am running a Subaru master as well and I sourced it from Dale A. it
works VERY well with the 4 wheel disk set up I also sourced from Dale A.
When I did the Brake upgrade I also used the vented from rotors from
Dale and the entire combination works great. The only hiccup was that
when I installed everything the pedal was VERY low and it gave me no
confidence so I started tearing the Brake Pedal out again to bend it and
noticed a second hole lower down in the arm. Tried the lower hole and it
gave me ALL of the travel I needed. So those of you running the dual
master be aware of the second hole if you need a little more travel.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings