Re: [Tigers] still laughing

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] still laughing
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:09:14 -0700 (PDT)
List-
Ok, maybe this person is serious and maybe he is
wasting time and money- I think he is serious- go to
Epay and using this item number(280073620727).Sorry
Ive forgotten how to send you a link, directly to the
page etc. but I promise it is worth looking at his
Beam parts and store- if you dont like his buy it now
prices, he will entertain offers.It is good he has a
picapart S4 he is parting out, I can imangine Tiger
parts near 10k for headlight retaining rings-or what
he would do witha Mk2 box of goodies. Enjoy the look
and hey, maybe you will see something you just have to
have- RIGHT lol. TonytheTiger

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.