[Tigers] Reconnoitering Big Bear

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>, Alpines
Subject: [Tigers] Reconnoitering Big Bear
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:33:50 -0700
I sent a two part message to the tigers and alpines list. I just
received notice that it was too long by about 950 bytes (characters) for
the Alpine list, and since I have not received my own back from the
tiger list it probably flunked that one also. So unless the moderator
consents to let them pass, yo wont get them.

For all who are trailering up to Big Bear, send me a note and I will
forward what I wrote to you directly. You need to know what I found out.

mayf