[Tigers] Photos of a complete car

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Photos of a complete car
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:39:48 EDT
Hello,

Austin Healey 3000 guys have a supplier in CA (where else?) they refer to  as
the Healey gods.  These guys have virtually everything for a Healey.  Rick at
SS is good, but these people are in another galaxy.

Anyway, they have a photo set, (many photos! ) that shows a PERFECT big
Healey. Showing a picture of Everything! Yes, there are 100/6, 3000 Mk 1s, Mk
2s,
and Mk 3s but there is the idea.

There are enough guys with perfect, bone stock Mk 1s, 1As and 11s that we
could do something like that.
Engine compartment, trunk, interior, hardtop, and so on.

These photo sets aren't cheap but I'd certainly buy one (certainly cheaper
than a BON at this stage).

Thoughts?

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A 382002083