[Tigers] Motorsport article

To: Tigerlist <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Motorsport article
From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:49:31 +1100
Someone posted that in March's issue of "Motorsport" there was an article on
the ex-works Sunbeam Tiger that became a track car. I searched high and low
locally (AU) for the magazine and could not find a copy. No seller here has
back issues. I checked the magazines website, but they do not list it as a
feature article in the March issue. Does anyone have more info on the
article, or a cop they would scan/part with?

--
Regards

Michael King