[Tigers] electric fan recommendation

To: "Tiger Email List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] electric fan recommendation
From: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 21:33:02 -0700
Hello listers:

Not experiencing any overheating problems but upgrading things as summer
approaches.

Does anybody have recommendations for make, model and size of aftermarket
electric pusher fans that will fit the stock size radiator? I'm looking at the
well- known available brands like Flexalite, Derale and Hayden.

ALso, any opinion on the merits of three row vs four row copper cores? My
radiator guy warned that if airflow at higher speeds is a concern, the very
dense four row core might actually prevent adequate airflow. I already have
the horn blocker plates and cross member airdam so not much more can be done
to maximize flow at high speeds.