Re: [Tigers] Seat covers

To: KJENSSEN@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Seat covers
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 23:16:09 +0100
hi kirt,

when i redid my seats last summer i had leather covers made up from a
new leather hide i bought.  the guy that made them up was in elgin, il
- a place called 'guven custom interiors'.  you can just drop off one
seat or the old covers with him and he'll make them up in a few days.
i sourced the leather from a place on ebay after requesting various
samples and supplied guven with the hide.  i can find the contact
details of the place if you're interested.

here are some pictures of his covers:
http://owainlloyd.no-ip.com:8080/photos/Tiger/seats/jalbum.html

i think the hide cost me about $120 and guven charged about $400 for
the covers and the center console.  i also had enough left to redo the
GT door rolls.  i rebuilt the seats with new cushions and straps from
sunbeam specialties.

the leather is much nicer than vinyl and guven did a fantastic job
stitching up the covers.