[Tigers] Member contact

To: "Tiger News Group List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Member contact
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:58:39 -0400
Listers,

I am tabulating the data from the last Dyno day in So Cal and need to
get in touch with two Cat members. Rick Johnson and Mark Thereaux. I
would like some detail on their cars for the newsletter and would love
for them to contact me to gather the data. I can be reached at

timothy.ronak AT crna.akzonobel.com or the can call my cell (949 area
code) 289 space 3357.

We had a request for details on the combinations so I am trying to
accommodate that request. I would like to have this pulled together by
the end of the week to help Mike Michels hit his deadline.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings