Re: [Tigers] Maxwell Smart's Tiger Is A Alpine!

To: "tiger list" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Maxwell Smart's Tiger Is A Alpine!
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:43:18 -0700
Well, JD, you could have a point there.
Or, you could interpret the captions around the photo that the link
leads to:
> */Would you believe this is Maxwell Smart's car?.../*

> */...would you believe a replica? This is my beautiful 1965 Sunbeam
> and it was restored to show quality in 2002 to look just like Max's
> Tiger. The paint was matched with the same code as the 1965 Carnival
> Red, new "Tiger" interior, carpet chrome and machine gun under hood/*
to mean that she's not claiming it's a Tiger.
I'd prefer to believe the latter, but then, I've met the lady and I'd
like to believe the best of her.

Best Regards
David
P.S. Now, if she tries to SELL it as a Tiger, that'd be a different
story :-)
P.P.S.   But she hasn't.
P.P.P.S.  Yet.