Re: [Tigers] Headlights

To: "'Robert J. Wanty'" <rjw@wengco.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headlights
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:26:50 -0400
When I got my Tiger, when it was 10 years old, it still had a Lucas
sealed beam headlight in it.  Just like the cruddy sealed beams that
were the only thing legal back in the day.  Someone, the dealer or the
first owner, may have tossed the Carellos on yours, but I doubt they
were "stock", unless your car was first delivered in Europe.

Back in the day, I put similar H4 headlights in everything I drove.
Great! Now that US legal light are better, I use those on the Tiger.
They don't rust out, like the H4 ones eventually do (in the salt belt,
anyway).

Stu