[Tigers] British License Plate

To: sunbeam john <sunbeamjohn@msn.com>
Subject: [Tigers] British License Plate
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:06:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
John,
I have a perfect condition matched pair that have an interesting story (used in
a series of British home market Kellog's cereal commercials that were shot in
the San Francisco Bay Area in 1989 - I supplied the cars....) that I will sell
you .......  but Moss motors used to offer these aluminium plates pressed with
any numbers that you wanted - I used to have my California numbers pressed into
the plates and drive for months aronnd SF in my Morris Minors before anyone
would say anything - check with them as well. I would like $45 postpaid for the
pair.

Best

Rick Feibusch
Event Coordinator,
The Sierra Point British Car Meet
Tour, Swap Meet and Show in Brisbane, CA
Sept 6th & 7th, 2008
310-392-6605
cell - 319-977-1087
Venice, CA