Re: [Tigers] Tiger Conversion (Norton Diesel)

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Conversion (Norton Diesel)
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:00:15 -0400
Jay:

Not exactly what I had in mind!  I don't think it would be too
economical.  I have a cousin who
lives in New Mexico who used to build such things, but I think he gave
it up.  The one in the
pic looks to be a 6 cylinder (a Porsche?), but my cousin used Chevy
V8's!  Seems like GM
made some 8-cylinder diesels a while back.  Maybe that would be the ticket.

Cheers,

Tod