Re: [Tigers] Tiger Conversion

To: "Jeff Howarth" <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Conversion
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:09:20 +0100
i'm sure i've mentioned before my colleague with Toyata Pious who said
i was an environmental hypocrite for driving a 5l V8.  well it turns
out he's such a couch potato that he spends more money on (regular)
gas each year than i do on premium.

although i imagine i'd have to use gallons instead of money to still
win that one since moving the the UK :(