[Tigers] Car Transport 2

To: "Tigers" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Car Transport 2
From: "Tony Day" <tonbren@chariot.net.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:34:39 +0930
Hi Again

Thanks to Thomas for his comments, it is a problem living on another continent
but I must admit in my many years of dealing with Americans with the pay now I
see it in anything up to 2 months all my dealings have been great. BUT this is
the first time I have outlayed this much money and would love to see the
Parnelli as I bought it.

I have received a quote from a "family company"  whose words seem to say what
I want to hear. Has anyone had dealings good or bad with Trusty Transport out
of Maryland. they state they run direct routes with no terminals. Oakland
would certainly be on a direct roiute but I would hardly think Lake Havasu
would be.

Comments please

Tony