Re: [Tigers] Tiger Clutch- IL. Hillman and Tiger- S5 too

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Clutch- IL. Hillman and Tiger- S5 too
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 23:53:36 -0700 (PDT)
If memory srevs, centerforce makse 3 clutches- one for a stock type drive
train, the middle one for a higher HP output and the last for all out race
cars. I bought the middle one although Im not running enough power to warrant
but was thinking about the future. I love the clutch compared to all Ive bought
previously and it was a next day delivery at O'Rileys parts store and priced
less  than Summitt I believe. TonytheTiger

PS- There is a Hillman north of me- orginal tires still on the car (Its ON
EPAY)A Vauxall engine and tranny- 13k miles or so- has set for years inside-
interior dry rotted but owner told me it wasnt rusty- he did or perhaps his Dad
sprayed it years ago- 217 779 0562 if anyone is interested. I think he is about
220 miles from me IF anyone is really interested, I will make a personal
inspection for gas cost. Also a Tiger north of me about 1.5 hours or less. I
met the owners last fall. He claimed the Tiger stood straight up when his son
attempted to drag race it at a local drag strip. Barry in Evansville knows the
folks. Also a nice S5.
I didnt find any trace of rivets behind the gas tanks and there is no side
moulding- I cant swear to the generator dent BUT Im thiking there wasnt one. He
said the car was registered w/ Norm prior to his purchase but I would want
another inspection prior to making a statement about authenticity- SO, please,
no one say that I said it isnt a real Tiger. The body was straight with no
apparent rust repair- I would also go and inspect, take pics etc if there is
anyone really interested. He had 3 other big block , factory four speed fords
BUT my friend went to look at those, I was looking at the Beams, so Im not sure
what the models where BUT nice cars to own, that much I do remember- I have
that number too- email me off list if you want to talk to the owner.

Be a better friend, newshound, and