Re: [Tigers] The tough Crowd

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The tough Crowd
From: <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 12:07:39 -0500 (CDT)
  This list isn't what it was when I came on back in 2000. Back then there
seemed to be a lot more discussion (from a lot more people) about Tigers, but I
guess that lead to arguing and... . Of recent years it seems if it wasn't for
"side subjects" there wouldn't be much at all.  I guess everyone has their
personal reasons for leaving or lurking.

  There were a few occasions where my posts have been mis-understood. I almost
laugh because those who have met me know I'm a relatively shy person.

  Anyway, it won't run me off or keep me from posting.  I've been that guy who
was working on his Tiger..., but is found sitting in wait at the computer - h o
p i n g - anyone would answer my problem - SOON.

  So, with that in mind, to the extent I'm able, I do reply when others ask.
For that matter I almost always reply to the whole list.  I'm no expert and if
I'm in error about advice I want to be corrected for the sake of the person who
posed the question.

  I'm still looking forward to being here. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. And
thanks to those that are still here in whatever capacity you are. From my
perspective your input is greatly appreciated.
Tom